This guide will go through how to select a "Roof System", and how to select a template, using the design parameters menu.
- When you first launch RoofWright you will be presented with the "Roof System Picker", click "Use this system" to choose the roof system for your design. If you change your mind, don't worry, you can change this later.
- At the top left you can use the "Design, "Roof" and "Base" buttons to create the design as standard (with and roof and base), a roof-only design, and a base-only design, respectively. At the top left in the "system" drop-down menu you can change the conservatory roof system.
- Select the template category on the left, then double click on the template thumbnail to create a design based on that template.
Using the design parameters menu.
- Above is an image of the design parameters menu. The options in this menu can vary depending on the template you choose however most will be the same e.g. (glazing, span, projection etc).
- After selecting a template from the picker the first thing you should do is verify all the options in this design parameters menu.
Once you have set all the design parameters click "apply". This will apply all options in this menu to the design, not only the ones you have just changed. All of the options in this menu can be changed elsewhere in RoofWright, they are placed in this menu as they are most commonly set at the start of the design process.
Note: If you change the design parameters after you have made significant changes to the design in the "roof" or "frames" tab, you may find that changing design parameters can reset these changes you made.
How to add a door to your design
- After selecting your template and setting your design parameters, next it's time to add a door to your design. First, select the "Frames" tab from the top menu.
- Next, select "Change Style" then a new window should appear on the right. In this window you can look through each category and choose the style of door you want to add.
- To add the door click and drag the select style onto the frames you would like to replace.
- If you would like to replace one frame with the style, you can select the frame you want to replace, then select the style and click apply.
- You can then select "Width" to change the width of the frame. In the window that appears choose the width and which frames you would like change to accommodate the new width.
There are more details on the frames tab linked HERE
If you have further issues or questions please try searching through the rest of the knowledgebase, if you can't find an answer please email email@example.com