This article takes you through the steps needed to download and install the software onto your machine.
Before you start this guide, please make sure you have the following;
- A Windows Based Machine which meets our hardware requirements
- A valid Software Dongle (Sent and licensed by RPS) plugged into your machine
- Access to the Internet from your machine
Downloading and Installing RoofWright
- First you will need to download the RoofWright Installer. This can only be downloaded from the link in our download email. If you have not received a download email then please contact our support staff and request one. (email@example.com)
- Once the installer has been download please run the installer. By clicking on the installer and selecting "Run".
- The installation wizard should now guide you through the installation process. Please do not turn off your PC or close the installer while the installation is taking place.
- Once the installtion is complete, you should have 3 icons on your desktop; RoofWright, Saved Roofs and RoofWright Support. To open the software double click on RoofWright.
The software is now installed and ready to go.
If you encounter any errors or issues during this process please look through our troubleshoot page to try and find the solution. (click HERE for details)